These are some of our frequently asked questions and answers; if your query is not covered then please call us on 0208 437 0891 or click here
to make an enquiry.
- I think I am partially responsible for the injuries I sustained whilst in an educational facility, can I still claim?
- Yes we can often help even if you are partially responsible, contact us now to find out.
- My accident happened over a year ago, can you still help?
- Yes we can, normally we can only help if your accident or injury occurred less than 3 years ago.
There are exceptions to this so please contact us now to find out
- My accident occurred in France, are you able to help?
- Unfortunately we are only able to deal with accidents that occurred in England and Wales as different Legal rules apply in other countries
- I thought that solicitors charged lots of fees, how do these get paid?
- In Law our solicitors are able to recover their costs from the insurer of the other party involved. As a result you will never be faced with any costs